Sunday, February 7, 2010

Weekend in St. Louis

I (Casie) went to Hanna's (The one that has the blog called Perryville Tri Girl.) house in St. Louis. We had so much fun! On Friday night we went to the Lemp Mansion and we had the dinner show. We were up pretty late that night. The next day we were getting on the couch then pretending like we were fainting and falling onto the blow up matress. Then we played duck duck goose. Later on in the day we went to the Mall and I got some earrings from Claires.
Then we played at the house for a little while. We ordered pizza for supper. Then we wanted to watch the movie Aliens in the Attic. It was so funny! The next day we went to church and then I came back home. That was my weekend in St. Louis.

6 comments:

  1. Great post buddy very long ha ha you should check my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks hey you really should post every other day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will try to, but I can not promise you that I will every day. Like today I probably won't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha ha yes i will help with pic's

    ReplyDelete